Pages

Monday, September 24, 2012

ch-ch-ch-Changes


(I hope you're singing the song now)

So I've changed my blog a little bit! To tell you the truth, I never thought I would actually USE it alot after I got home from Bulgaria, but realized it can be a great advocating tool for the things God has placed on my heart. So, here it stays, with some changes (cue music ;).
I want to use my blog to keep you updated and talk about my new little family and our lives, advocate for adoption, and also child sponsorship. I always figured I had to be in one camp or another - adoption or sponsorship - but now I realize, why not both? So, here goes.
I promise I will update about Sam soon. But for now you can imagine that he is tiny, cute, funny, smart and almost perfect in every way. You think I'm kidding, but with him I know that God blessed me with a dream child! I can't wait to tell you more.........

No comments:

Post a Comment